How you can help?
- Encourage players to sign up. Do you have a child or know of a player under the age of 18 who is interested in disc golf? If so, this is a great opportunity for them to have some fun, and meet and compete with players from all over the southeast who are also enjoying the game. Consider taking some time to mentor a child, introduce them to the game and help them sign up.
- Volunteer. We'll have opportunities leading up to the tournament with Junior pad prep work, help for the doubles event on 10/13 and need some spotters and snack table attendees the day of the tournament.
- Become a Sponsor. We have sponsors of all sizes (individuals and corporate) who want to promote the tournament and making the day special for all of the players.
Please reach out to the Tournament Director, James Coste, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 544-3647 if interested in helping in any way.
Individual sponsors: Andrew Fanning (CTP disc)
- PDGA Rules - Disc Golf Rules School (13 videos) - The Official Rules of Disc Golf
- PDGA Youth Safety - parents/guardians accompanying junior division players
- Player's Meeting Video
- PDGA Tournament Page
- Disc Golf Scene Tournament Page